IVF Single Cycle Donor Egg PackageThis package is designed for couples who require donor eggs and feel only one cycle is needed. Must have no insurance coverage.
- The patient (recipient) is matched to an anonymous donor who undergoes a fresh IVF cycle
- The eggs retrieved during the cycle are inseminated with sperm to create embryos
- The embryo(s) are selected for transfer into the recipient’s uterus
- Excess, good quality embryos may be frozen for future use
- Laboratory and Physician Fees – $6950
- Facility Fees – $2400
- ICSI, if needed – $1500
- Donor Fees – $9000
- Anesthesia Fee – $400
- Medications – Varies
- Embryo Cryopreservation Fee (includes 1st year of storage) – $950
- Cryopreservation Embryo Storage Fee – $360
Total cost varies on medications required and additional services that are performed. This program is available to patients who do not have insurance coverage for IVF and/or donor eggs. The patient will not be able to file insurance for any of the services involved in this program.
* Fees may change without notice