IVF Frozen/Thawed Embryo Transfer PackageThis package is designed for couples who are using their own frozen embryos.
● The patient has embryos that have been cryopreserved
● The patient’s uterine lining (endometrium) is prepared to transfer of the embryos with hormones
● On the appropriate day, the embryos are thawed and transferred into the patient’s uterus
● Laboratory and Physician Fees – $5700
● ICSI, if needed – $1600
● Assisted Hatching, if needed – $720
● Egg Cryopreservation (includes 1 year of storage) – $990
● PGT Biopsy (optional – lab analysis fee separate) – $3450
● Facility Fee – $800
● Medications – varies; paid directly to pharmacy
Total cost varies based on medications required and additional services that are performed. The patient will not be able to file insurance for any part of the services involved in the package.
*Fees may change without notification.