Dr. Sanchez & Dr. Fonticiella have over 25 years combined experience in tubal reversal.
We have created a separate and unique website, Tubal Reversal Experts, dedicated to women’s infertility issues resulting from their tubes being “tied.”
Tubal ligation reversal (tubotubal anastomosis) rejoins the separated segments of the fallopian tube so that eggs can become fertilized and travel down into the uterus.
This is only a brief overview of our program, but encourage you to visit, tubalreversalexperts.com for in-depth education and information on the procedures we perform.
Our exceptional experience and depth of knowledge will provide you with cutting-edge medical and scientific expertise. We have earned the reputation as experts among physicians and patients locally, nationally and worldwide.
Our physicians are exceptionally qualified and collectively recognized as:
- Board Certified, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Sub-specialty Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Three year fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Four year residency in obstetrics and gynecology
Additionally, our physicians are:
- Fellows of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Members of the Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- Members of Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists
- Members of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists and several other prestigious organizations
Our facility is also:
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO)
The surgery is done as an outpatient procedure. Even with travel expenses, our cost is among the most affordable in the country and you will have the personal attention of our physicians who are among the most qualified internationally.
For further information contact us at 1-866-882-2573, and let us help you realize your dream of having a baby.
Tubal Reversal Video