IVF Egg Freezing Program
This package is designed for women who want to freeze (cryopreserve) their eggs for future use.
- Patient takes fertility medications to stimulate egg production
- Patient undergoes egg retrieval
- The eggs are frozen (cryopreserved) for future use
- Laboratory and Physician Fees – $4,250
- Facility Fees – $1,600
- Anesthesia Fee – $400
- Medications – Varies
- Egg Cryopreservation (includes 1 year of storage) – $950
- Cryopreservation Egg Storage Fee (yearly) – $360
Total cost varies based on medications required and additional services that are performed. This program is available to patients who do not have insurance coverage for IVF. The patient will not be able to file insurance for any of the services involved in this program.
*Fees may change without notification