As we age, our skin changes. Over time, the natural volume of youthful skin begins to diminish as wrinkles and folds form. But, with Juvéderm injectible gel, you don’t have to just sit back and let it happen! Approved by the FDA, Juvéderm injectible gel is a “next-generation” dermal filler.
The smooth consistency of Juvederm’s gel helps to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, such as your “smile lines” or “parentheses” (nasolabial folds—the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth).
Juvéderm is made of hyaluronic acid—a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps to add volume and hydration. Our clinicians expertly place Juvéderm injectable gel under the skin to provide a smooth, natural look and feel—so everyone will notice (but no one will know)!
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers like Juvéderm® offer a safe and effective nonsurgical option for smoothing facial wrinkles and folds. In fact, they are the fastest growing nonsurgical aesthetic procedure in the United States according to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Because JUVÉDERM® is a simple, nonsurgical wrinkle treatment, there is minimal recovery or downtime (and the results are instant!).
Juvederm is an injectable gel made from Hyaluraonic Acid that is used to replace or add volume to areas of the face where more fullness is desired or where lines and wrinkles have formed. Juvederm is frequently used around the mouth and in the lips to enhance the shape and fullness of the lips. Juvederm is used to erase smoker’s lines, marionette lines, and other lines that can form around the mouth area. A Juvederm treatment takes about an hour and typically lasts about 1 year. The results look and feel natural.
Here are some of the advantages of Juvéderm® injectible gel:
- Juvéderm is a “next-generation” dermal filler that is made from hyaluronic acid—a substance that naturally occurs in the skin and plays a vital role in hydrating and adding volume to your skin.
- No allergy skin tests are needed prior to receiving treatment.
- Juvéderm is made using a unique manufacturing process that results in the highest concentration of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of any currently available hyaluronic acid dermal filler. This cross-linking equates to long-lasting results.
- Juvéderm’s advanced manufacturing process also creates a smooth consistency gel that fills the skin easily and provides a smooth, natural look and feel.
- Juvéderm may be used in a wide range of applications including: Smile Lines, Marionette Lines, and other lines and wrinkles on the face. It can also be used to provide definition and fullness to the lips.