IVF Single Cycle Donor Egg PackageThis package is designed for couples who require donor eggs and feel only one cycle is needed to conceive.
● The patient (recipient) is matched with an anonymous donor who undergoes a fresh IVF cycle
● The eggs retrieved during the cycle are inseminated with sperm to create embryos
● The embryo(s) are selected for transfer into the recipient’s uterus
● Excess, good quality embryos may be frozen for future use
● Laboratory and Physician Fees – $6950
● Facility Fee – $2400
● ICSI, if needed – $1500
● Anesthesia Fee – $500
● Medications – varies
● Embryo Cryopreservation (includes 1 year of storage) – $950
● Cryopreserved Embryo Storage Fee (yearly) – $360
● Donor Egg Fee – varies
Total cost varies based on medications required and additional services that are performed.
This package is available to patients who do not have insurance coverage for IVF and/or donor. The patient
will not be able to file insurance for any of the services involved in this package.
* Fees may change without notice