IVF Multi-Cycle PackageThis package is designed for couples who are using their own eggs and sperm and multiple cycles may be needed.
● Patient takes fertility medications to stimulate egg production
● Patient undergoes egg retrieval
● The eggs are fertilized with sperm to create embryos
● The embryos are subsequently transferred into the patient’s uterus
● Excess, good quality embryos may be frozen for future use
● If pregnancy does not occur, the patient must undergo frozen/thawed
embryo transfers until pregnancy occurs or all frozen embryos are used
● If pregnancy has still not occurred, the patient may repeat two additional
fresh IVF cycles and if needed, subsequent frozen/thawed embryo cycles
● If all fresh and frozen /thawed cycles are exhausted and a pregnancy does
not occur, the package is completed.
● Laboratory and Physician Fees – $26,700
● Facility Fee – included
● Anesthesia Fee – included
● ICSI, if needed – included
● Assisted Hatching, if needed – included
● Medications – varies; paid directly to pharmacy
● Egg Cryopreservation (includes 1 year of storage) – included
● PGT Biopsy (optional – lab analysis fee separate) – $2550
Disclaimer: Total cost does not include medications. All frozen embryos must be utilized prior to initiating another fresh cycle. All cycles must be completed within 2 years of signing consent forms. There are no refunds. This package is available to patients who do not have insurance coverage for IVF. The patient will not be able to file insurance for any of the services involved in this package. Contract is fulfilled at 12 weeks gestational age.
*Fees may change without notification