IVF Egg Freezing PackageThis package is designed for women who want to freeze (cryopreserve) their own eggs for future use.
● Patient takes fertility medications to stimulate egg production
● Patient undergoes egg retrieval
● The eggs are frozen (cryopreserved) for future use
● Laboratory and Physician Fees – $4900
● Facility Fee – $1600
● Anesthesia Fee – $1000
● Medications – varies
● Egg Cryopreservation (includes 1 year of storage) – $1050
Total cost varies based on medications required and additional services that are
performed. This package is available to patients who do not have insurance coverage for IVF. The
patient will not be able to file insurance for any of the services involved in this package.
*Fees may change without notification