IVF Frozen Donor Egg Bank PackageThis package is designed for couples who require frozen donor eggs.
● The patient (recipient) selects a donor from Donor Egg Bank USA (DEB USA).
● Cryopreserved (frozen) eggs are shipped to Florida Fertility Institute and inseminated with sperm to create embryos.
● Embryos are selected for transfer into recipient’s uterus
● Excess, good quality embryos may be frozen for future use
● Egg lot fees vary.
● Embryology and Physician Fees – $5950
● Facility Fee – $800
● Embryo cryopreservation (includes 1 year of storage) – $950
● Cryopreserved Embryo Storage Fee (yearly) – $360
Disclaimer: Embryology fees, Physician fees and our Facility fee do not include the following:
● Pre-or post-IVF anatomic, medical, and laboratory assessments, or necessary medical/surgical corrections of recipient
and or male partner
● Embryo biopsy or preimplantation genetic testing (PGT)
● Medical care, including ultrasounds, once pregnancy is established
● Monitoring done at an outside facility
● Specific recipient-requested genetic testing of egg donor
● Frozen egg bank fees
This package is available to patients who do have insurance coverage for IVF and/or donor. The patient will not be able
to file insurance for any of the services involved in this package.
*Fees may change without notification