IVF Donor Egg Bank PackageThis package is designed for couples who require frozen donor eggs from an Egg Bank.
● The patient (recipient) selects a donor from Egg Bank(s).
●5-7 cryopreserved (frozen) eggs are shipped to Florida Fertility Institute and inseminated with sperm to create embryos.
● Embryos are selected for transfer into recipient’s uterus
● Excess, good quality embryos may be frozen for future use
● Egg lot.
● Embryology and Physician Fees – $6300
● Facility Fee – $800
● Embryo cryopreservation (includes 1 year of storage) – $990
● PGT Biopsy (optional – lab analysis fee separate) $3450
Disclaimer: The Embryology and Physician fees, Facility fee and Egg Bank fees do not include the following:
●Pre-or post-IVF anatomic, medical, and laboratory assessments, or necessary medical/surgical corrections of recipient and or male partner
● Embryo biopsy or preimplantation genetic testing (PGT)
● Medical care, including ultrasounds, once pregnancy is established
● Monitoring done at an outside facility
● Specific recipient-requested genetic testing of egg donor
This package is available to patients who do not have insurance coverage for IVF and/or donor. The patient will not be able to file insurance for any of the services involved in this package.
*Fees may change without notification