IVF Single Cycle Program
- Patient takes fertility medications to stimulate egg production
- Patient undergoes egg retrieval
- The eggs are fertilized with sperm to create embryos
- The embryos are transferred into the patient’s uterus
- Excess, good quality embryos may be frozen for future use
- Laboratory and Physician Fees – $5,950
- Facility Fees – $2400
- ICSI, if needed – $1500
- Extended Culture – $500
- Assisted Hatching, if needed – $680
- Anesthesia Fee – $400
- Medications – Varies; paid directly to pharmacy.
- Embryo Cryopreservation (includes 1 year of storage) – $950
- Cryopreserved Embryo Storage Fee (yearly) – $360
Total cost varies based on medications required and additional services that are performed. This program is available to patients who do not have insurance coverage for IVF. The patient will not be able to file insurance for any of the services involved in this program.
* Fees may change without notice.