IVF Frozen/Thawed Embryo Transfer PackageThis Package is designed for couples who are using their own frozen embryos. Must have no insurance coverage.
- The patient has embryos that have been cryopreserved
- The patient’s uterine lining (endometrium) is prepared for transfer of the embryos with hormones
- On the appropriate day, the embryos are thawed and transferred into the patient’s uterus
- Laboratory and Physician Fees – $2760
- Facility Fees – Per Transfer -$800
- Medications – Varies
Total cost varies based on medications required and additional services that are performed.